3-event Bundle [BUY NOW]
Aiken Promotions presents
Finishing off an incredible year Delorentos announce a special, intimate and triple header in Dublin on Saturday 21 December playing fan favourites, exclusive versions and maybe even some brand new material!
Starting with a full acoustic show in The Unitarian Church on Stephens Green in the afternoon, the band will move on to an intimate electric show in Whelan’s of Wexford Street and finish the night with a DJ set upstairs in the same venue.
Tickets are strictly limited and will be priced as follows:
3-event Bundle (Unitarian Church / Whelan’s electric show): €25 [BUY NOW]
1-Show ticket (Whelan’s only): €17.50 [BUY NOW]
Everyone purchasing a 3-event Bundle will receive a wristband giving them access to the after-party DJ set in Whelan’s.
For people buying the bundle ticket:
After a dizzyingly great year in 2012 – that saw the band release their 3rd album, Little Sparks (Delo Records), to a hail of fantastic media reaction (and their 3rd consecutive Top 10 Chart Position), the band knuckled down to a touring schedule that saw them playing the length and breadth of Europe winning new fans every step of the way and climaxing with a sold out Vicar Street show just before Christmas.
2013 started with a bang and included the following highlights:
- · Winning the Meteor Choice Music Prize Irish Album of the Year
- · Whipping their way through a whistle-stop tour of North America (New York, Austin’s SXSW, Memphis, Toronto’s CMW) and Russia – from the sublime to the absolutely freezing!!
- · Shows in Austria and France plus a swathe of major Spanish Festivals
- · Playing at the President of Ireland’s Annual Garden Party
- · Being invited to support Bruce Springsteen on the last show of his World Tour in Kilkenny
- · Having a song featured on the new Richard Curtis blockbuster, “About Time”
- · Playing their second sold-out show in Dublin’s Vicar Street.
- · Recording their 4th album, due for release in early 2014
Strictly over 18′s, I.D. may be required.
AFTER THE GIG
Whelan’s Indie Club w/ Late Bar from 10:30pm or check out the bands playing The Midnight Hour in the upstairs venue (FREE ENTRY, 12am).