WITH TICKET – CLICK HERE
Founder Institute Europe presents
MAKING THE LEAP…..
FROM EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
_ Main Venue _
Nicola Byrne – Founder & CEO, Cloud90 & 11890
Andreea Wade – Co-Founder & CEO, Opening
Steven Collins – Co-Founder, Swrve, Kore & Havok
Do you want to start your own technology company, but don’t know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people go to jobs they don’t enjoy, but few do something about it. At the “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who left their jobs to pursue their own startup company. Listen to the experiences of people just like you that have made the transition, and discuss any questions or concerns that you have. How do you know if you have a good idea? What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey? Join us for a fun evening!
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
FREE WITH TICKET – RESERVE HERE
Strictly over 18′s, I.D. may be required
AFTER THE GIG
Whelan’s Silent Disco, now every Mon, Tue & Wed from 11pm – 2 DJs, just pick the one you like best [Free Entry] plus Late Bar.