PLAY ON THE DAY
– Regional Final, East –
Brought to you by Guinness Arthur’s Day, Hot Press & RTÉ 2fm
THE HOT SPROCKETS
THE THOMAS DONOGHUE BAND
To get your FREE TICKETS go to www.playontheday.com
NATIONAL WINNER’S PRIZE PACKAGE will include:
• A full recording session with a senior Record Producer in RTÉ studios
• The release of a single, with no strings attached.
• A full professional photo session for the Hot Press cover
• A place for a member of the band/manager on the MIX course run by Hot Press
• A special consultation with MIX lecturers/industry experts
• An interview and spread in Hot Press
• Thousands of euro worth of top of the range musical instruments and equipment
• As part of the overall prize, the Play On The Day winner’s will receive multiple mentions across Guinness Ireland’s Facebook and Twitter pages which collectively boast over 350,000 fans and follows.
REGIONAL WINNER’S PRIZE PACKAGE will include:
• To record an in-studio session for broadcast by RTÉ 2fm, to stream on hotpress.com and for the band’s own use
• To feature on a special Flip Cover of An interview in Hot Press
• A full professional photo session for the Hot Press flip cover
• An interview in An interview in Hot Press
PLAY ON THE DAY
Last year saw Guinness, Hot Press and RTÉ 2fm launch Arthur’s Day – Play On The Day, Ireland’s biggest ever competition for bands and solo acts, and it was a testament to the continuing strength of this country’s music scene. The entries flooded in, bringing many of the finest up-and-coming acts from the four corners of Ireland together, all united in their aim – to win Irish music’s ultimate band challenge. Following several rounds of judging, four regional finals and the national final, highly rated Leaders of Men emerged as winners.