His Debut ‘Landslide (Dublin Town)’, hit 10,000+ views on Facebook in the first 48 hrs of its release. It has been receiving considerable airplay and significant accolades from some of Ireland’s top DJ’s.
The 2nd Single release, ‘Midnight‘ was released May 4, 2017. It is an epic rock/pop ballad of Love & Loss.
Here’s what the Irish Press are saying:
- “This is glorious stuff.” – Danny McElhinney (Music Journalist for Irish Mail on Sunday)
- “This is pretty fine” – Olaf Tyaransen (Senior Editor Hotpress)
- ‘Song of the Day’ May 4th (Joe.ie)
- “Great Track” (Dave Moore – Today FM)
- “Nousom Knots has served up a lively anthem you can expect to hear pouring out of windows throughout the summer.” (Remy’s Musicfilmblog).
Trained in both classical and Jazz, he established a solid groundwork in solo live performance by gigging throughout Ireland and in Paris, France over the last couple of years.
This first batch of recordings was mixed and co-produced in New York by Oisin O’Maille, who has co-produced work with Jerry Harrison of Talking Heads.
– 50c per ticket service charge applies on phone, internet or creditcard bookings. Final ticket price may be higher from other outlets.
Strictly over 18′s, I.D. may be required
AFTER THE GIG
Whelan’s Indie Club w/ Late Bar from 10:30pm or check out the bands playing The Midnight Hour in the upstairs venue – Free Entry via front door until 10:30pm | Drinks Promos