Brief info on the Band: HOGAN- are lead by front man and guitarist Mark Hogan, Wayne Brereton on guitar, Johnny Westman on bass guitar and drummer Ronan Nolan.
* Previous singles released have gained playlist status on iRadio, RTE 2FM, FM104, Midlands radio & All regional radio across Ireland.
And with spot plays on Today FM. They also received Song of the Week on Ian Dempsey’s (Today FM) breakfast show.
* They have had live studio appearances on FM104’s THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK (twice already!) & The Open Mic, to Top Comedians and Radio presenters: TOMMY TIERNAN & Hector inviting them onto their award winning radio show on iRadio announcing that HOGAN were a HIT band with a great future.
* HOGAN’S previous singles also launched them into the Top 40 Irish Charts.
* Their songs are currently being used on RTE televisions hit children’s show Aisling’s Diary and also Spanish TV show EXTRA’S.
* RTE DJ and TV presenter Dave Fanning also invited Mark onto his television show “The last broadcast”.
* HOGAN have played some of Ireland’s finest Venues & Festivals:Castlepalooza, Spraoi Fest, Whelan’s, Vicar street, The Sugar Club, Crawdaddy, The Village and the RDS in Dublin). They have shared the stage with: Delorentos, The Coronas, Republic of Loose, The Saw Doctors and The Blizzards to name but a few.
This album has been produced by Internationally acclaimed producer Greg Haver (Manic Street Preachers, Super Furry Animals).
“HOGAN are going be a hit!” – TOMMY TIERNAN & HECTOR iRadio
‘ POP/ROCK act ‘HOGAN’- with extraordinary talent- they will go far.With new single ‘PS You’Re Crazy’ released, the bands trajectory has been firmly in the ascent!’ -HotPress
‘Hogan will get people to sit up and take notice’–The Sunday World
“Their new single-It’s brilliant, just brilliant”-Head of Music, BEAT FM
“HOGANS single “Jealousy” is pop-rock that belongs on every teenage American television montage ever, where the frosted-tipped protagonist is frolicking gleefully through the high school corridor” -DROP D
“If there’s one Irish band that deserves success by dint of sheer enthusiasm, energy, great sounds and a mischievous sense of fun, it’s HOGAN” -CULCH.IE
The Half Pennies
Based in Dublin, Ireland, The Half Pennies are an emerging pop-rock collective featuring the talents of Paul Blake (Lead Vocals/Guitar), Sarah Jane Ellis (Lead Vocals/Piano), Phil Ronayne (Backing Vocals/Bass) and Emer Coffey (Violin/Mandolin/Drums). Formed in March 2009, The Half Pennies have quickly gained local recognition, bringing a fresh, eclectic sound to the Dublin music scene. Taking inspiration from artists like Elvis Costello, The Frames, Fiona Apple, Emily Haines and Weezer, The Half Pennies have melded alternative and acoustic influences to create a body of work that can only be described as entirely their own.